October 15, 2006

AWOL once again

Hey Everyone.

I've been back in Buja for several days now, but I'm heading out again to the BUSH.

More updates, pics and even videos when I come back to Bujumbura, which I heard today is referred to as the NY of Central Africa. No comment.

I promise a decent update by the end of next week end, I promise !

P.S. 007 formerly in Congo now in DC is B.A.C.K. - I'm SO glad. I was really missing my 007 fix. Do go visit. It's a healthy addiction !

The Beaver

My guest map is wonderful ! And you'd all be wonderful to post, all of you lurk mode readers!
Thanks and may the winds of Fate blow your way !

4 comments:

Saur♥Kraut said...

Good! I can't wait to hear what you've been up to lately.

Anonymous said...

Hi girl!
Endearing pics from Paris: you really take after your mum and aunt...

Thanks for adding a comment in my fotolog :)

Cuídate, besos!

Anonymous said...

Salut la normande,
J'espère que tu en as profité pour te gaver de tarte aux pommes, de cidre et de crème fraîche! Le hibou te racontera ses incursions gastronomiques au pays du béret, tu verras ce fut folklorique... Profite bien de "New York", heureuse friponne (mais ce serait pas plutôt Bangui, le NY of Central Africa? Ou ma mémoire d'enfant me joue-t-elle des tours? Après tout, les taxis y étaient jaunes aussi...). Gros bisous, bon voyage et merci pour tes fréquentes visites!
Bisous gros
hou hou

Beaver said...

Saur, Thanks for popping in again :o) I need time to write it up and to upload - but I have massive amounts of stories and more importantly I have over 200 pics to upload, and movies !!! The slow bandwidth and huge workload I have are slowing me down in this process, but I promise it's happening !

Gemma, sorry I haven't emailed you back yet - I've just been SO busy lately.... I'm doing better now, espescially that the weightloss is working and I'm almost back to looking like my fabulous self. I'll email you soon, I promise!

Hortense, ma chouette, j'ai ete tres tres sage en Normandie, mais seulement au niveau gastronomique! J'ai bien hate de te lire et surtout de gastronomiser vegetariennement en ton auguste compagnie et celle de ton chou (ou serait-ce de ton hibou?) en notre froide ville de Mourial.

Grosses bises (Big Kisses) to all of you my loyal readers,

Beav'