I'm 3 weeks down into my return home. So far, what have I done :
- I've seen friends (quite a few of them) with great pleasure ;
- I've got my car back ! Unexpectedly, driving is not really a problem, and I am, once again, the queen of the road !
- I set up my oath taking date : may 2nd, I will be an attorney ;
- I moved back into my appartment and started experimenting with couplehood ;
- I applied to jobs, including the army ;
- I had lunch with our Seb ;
Now what ?
- I wait home for a job to happen and keep a nice living as a housewife.
- I look for work.
- I go train.
- I get bored. Friends are no longer used to having me in their lives, so I'm out of the loop.
Anybody got a job for me ? Anywhere but here !!!
Nobody really cares about Senegal or my experience there. So the hectic socialite that I was in Senegal is no more !!! :(