April 04, 2008

Coming soon... (Week 1)

I don't have enough time to write ALL my stories here, but I'd thought I'd put up a list of things I should really talk about when I have time.
  • The low-down on my first Couch Surfing experience (totally awesome) ;
  • How I became a stage-hand for the first 2 days of my vacation ;
  • Crashing a very posh reception, and going undetected ;
  • Discovering the most well known and best kept secret of one of the foremost unis in the world ;
  • Sneaking in with accomplices ;
  • PASTIES !
  • Apologizing to a bike ;
  • New friends ;
  • My new love (no, he does not have a name, or a job, or even a gender. My new love is not a person.)
On this mysterious note,

Tata !
The Beaver

My guest map is wonderful ! And you'd all be wonderful to post, all of you lurk mode readers!
Thanks and may the winds of Fate blow your way !

2 comments:

Salt Water said...

"PASTIES !" these are tasty or visually pleasing depending on what kind one is talking about. Looking forward to reading about them. Thanks

Anonymous said...

don't leave us hanging - what's your new love??? ;) send me a pasty!! a cornish pasty?