November 01, 2008

Oh me. I'm late again.

Well, I'm still in Rwanda. I just spent the last two weeks out on the field, and well, I didn't quite feel like writing about that. So instead, I joined NaNoWriMo. I'm writing a novel in my free time. I have a month to write 50,000 words.

Here is the synopsis of my first novel to come, Dead Ends.

Vivien Saint-Amour, a shy, insecure and socially inept Anthropology PhD postulate from Montreal, arrives at an unknown Latin-American airport for a few weeks of vacation.

Her easily planned vacation soon turns to a nightmare as the first attempt of her life at an act of courage propels her into a world she never knew existed.

Torn between her own fears and her survival instincts, she will find out who to trust, and who to fear, and will discover that heroism takes the most unexpected form.

So, if you see that this blog is sleepy, have a look at the counter, on the side. The soaring word count will tell you that yes, I'm still alive.

I'm just busy writing a book.

The Beaver
My guest map is wonderful ! And you'd all be wonderful to post, all of you lurk mode readers!
Thanks and may the winds of Fate blow your way !

No comments: