En passant :
a tous les Quebecois
et les Quebecoises!!!!
Today is Quebec's national holiday, La Saint-Jean-Baptiste! Yesterday, just like last year, I spent the evening serving beer to party-goers. (Go figure, this year, St-Hyacinthe was partying 1 day ahead!) My comments remain essentially the same.
I wrote an extensive post about it last year which you can find here.
Bonne Saint-Jean to one and all !
So here we are again with some technical entries. I haven't done one in (oh) about a year, so I hope you will be forgiving and that I'll be able to answer you appropriately.
How to change the picture in the header
First, if you have a customized header you would like to use, you need to host it. Personnally, I like to use Flickr, but other services exist that will give you a URL for your header.
1) Obtain a Flickr account.
2) Upload your picture. If you wish to, it can be set to "private" and still be used.
3) Go to your photo page. On it, click on the link "All sizes".
4) Grab your header's URL.
5) Then, go to www.blogger.com
6) Log in and select the template tab.
7) Make sure you are in the "edit current" option.
8) in the text box, look for a block of code that ressembles the code in RED: (It should be at the beginning of your template).
9) Then replace the URL in blue by your URL from Flickr.
I hope this helps !
My guest map is wonderful ! And you'd all be wonderful to post, all of you lurk mode readers!
Thanks and may the winds of Fate blow your way !