December 17, 2006

Back to Beaver Land

I left Baltimore yesterdau (much baking is going on here with my cousin/uncle/father figure - so it's not yesterday - it's yesterdough). I am now in Toronto where I am enjoying some heartwarming family time.

I have SO MANY updates to put up - it's frightening. But I'm not sure I'll have time just now. I'll just tell you that many things happened over the last 3 weeks - and that I have much to say.

Stay posted !

The Beaver



My guest map is wonderful ! And you'd all be wonderful to post, all of you lurk mode readers!Thanks and may the winds of Fate blow your way !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to reading your news :)

Besines!

Saur♥Kraut said...

Happy Holidays, honey! I'm glad you're home. Home is a wonderful place to be at this time of year. But, I'll be equally glad when you strike out again, and we're treated to more of your travelling adventures! *hugs*