June 16, 2005

Blogging...

Last night, I couldn't sleep, and kept on thinking about my present inability to blog as regularly as I did back in Dakar...

Obviously, I feel like I have less to say than before, but somehow, it's not true. Only this time, my journey needs to be inwards, not outwards. When you live abroad, you are so busy trying to understand your surroundings that you get out of yourself all the time. Being back home, and confronted to the "boringness" of local life, you have to ask yourself : is it really boring, or is it me ? Is it my own depression, my own lonelyness and apathy ? 2 months later, the answer is yes... no matter where you are, it's ow you look at your own life that makes the difference.

So I'm taking out my camera and going pic hunting again... There has to be something worth shooting.... worth talking about....

No comments: