February 18, 2007

Beaver Footprints

So I've posted several updates.... Basically the last of my adventures in Kolkata, before I start posting about my tribulations in Ahmedabad!!!
Here they are:
I know I've starved my readers with few updates - so I am giving 2 at the same time (3 if you count this one) - I'll be busy all week - so you have plenty of time to read and give me feedback on these wonderful adventures !!!

Upcoming posts (when I get back):
- the super-power of complaining (Beavers DO NOT thread lightly)
- Gandhi's Ashram - the pearl of Ahmedabad (in the footsteps of a legend)
- Exploring the deep Gujarat (Beaver is making her own way into the world)

Much love,

The Beaver

My guest map is wonderful ! And you'd all be wonderful to post, all of you lurk mode readers!
Thanks and may the winds of Fate blow your way !

No comments: