February 12, 2007

Safe in sound in Gujarat

I am now in Gujarat, 2 KM away from Gandhi's ashram, where I hope to lay my hands in hommage to the man who shaped India.

Hopefully I can update some more soon. In the meantime, I am celebrating the return of....
*DROM ROLL*

Hortense la chouette !

La cachottiere est revenue il y a deja un mois ! *pant* *puff* Now I have to rush and read up since she has been back since the beginning of the year !!!

If you read french, do pay a visit. Her blog is a pleasure for the mind, the heart, and everything inbetween!

The Beaver

My guest map is wonderful ! And you'd all be wonderful to post, all of you lurk mode readers!
Thanks and may the winds of Fate blow your way !

1 comment:

Hortense said...

Wouahhh je rougis! Merci Lady Castor pour cet adorable message =o)
Au fait, je ne comprends pas pourquoi je ne reçois plus les updates de ton blog par email. Est-ce normal?
Gros bisous gros!
H.