- 08:25 And yet another day. Off to read about the arrival of printing in England, French phonetics, and Angels in America.
- 09:22 You are on the bus when you suddenly realize ... you need to fart. The music is really loud, so you time your farts with the beat.
- 09:23 After a couple of songs, you start to feel better as you approach your stop.
- 09:23 As you are leaving the bus, people are really staring you down, and that's when you remember: you've been listening to your ipod.
- 09:26 Last few tweets? No, not a true story.
- 12:08 Project gutenberg and wiki source: god's gift to academics. Particularly the broke ones.
- 14:24 Pet redue
- 14:26 Pet peeve: if the class does not interest you, stfu or leave. Don't keep up the chatter.
- 21:10 Cold and humid: not a good combination.
- 23:13 Chilling out at home, but bed beckons.
- 00:19 My journal: I do have one. I keep on forgetting about it. Is bad.
- 00:44 Aleksii Antedilluvianovich Prelapsarianov - The World's Oldest Living Bolshevik. Tony Kushner, I like your sense of humor. I sporfled.
February 05, 2009
Tweets for Today
Another blurb from Beaver