If you don't know about DRS, click here.
So I disappeared...
In my defense, I haven't been home in 3 months, and have very little time to spend with friends and family. So I had a hard time working on my projects in the meantime, let alone put down some coherent thoughts...
So I did do a few cool things while I was gone:
I resumed my taste for movies and saw:
- Harry Potter IV
- Chronicles of Narnia
- Chicken Little (hi hi hi)
I resumed my taste for international dining and:
- Went out for SUSHI with my mum
- Went to an Indian Restaurant with Dave
- Went to a Korean Restaurant with my girlfriends
I also reconnected with my RPG habits and:
- Played a barbarian NPC at D&D
- Finished the first episode of our 7 year Star Wars Saga (in which I play an outlawed military commander belonging to the Homo Aquarius race...)
Last but not least:
- I had coffee with friends;
- Enjoyed intense dancing during a girl's night out;
- Enjoyed intense partying during New Year's eve with Dave and my good friends JP and Mymy.
During the last 2 weeks, I did not:
- Work, think about, or consider working on the project I was supposed to work on; (blushing in shame)
But I did :
- Keep taking my work email and responding;
- Make arrangements for my next travels out.
BUT HERE'S THE NEWS !!!!!
As of last week, my travel schedule has changed pretty drastically since September
(click the link to see the old schedule):
I am actually going to PAKISTAN 2 weeks from now !!!!
(Of course, this is an audit)
February and March 2006
I'll be spending 2 weeks in each of these countries of West Africa in the course of follow-ups:
August and September 2006October and November 2006
Whewww... and it will very likely change some more over the year...
My guest map is wonderful ! And you'd all be wonderful to post, all of you lurk mode readers!
Thanks and may the winds of Fate blow your way !