March 22, 2006

Naissance - Birth

Today, I moved one year closer to the big 30. I often feels like I was just 15, 17, 18, 20, and 25 last week. It's horrible how time passes fast. Thanks to all who thought of wishing me a happy birthday. Here are some cool birthday wishes I got. (Sorry 007, that was just a too cool post last year - I have to redo it.)


B-D1
B-D2
B-D3
B-D4
B-D5
B-D6
B-D7

The Beaver

My guest map is wonderful ! And you'd all be wonderful to post, all of you lurk mode readers!
Thanks and may the winds of Fate blow your way !

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bonne Anniversaire! Hope Monrovia is treating you well!

-DS

Xolo said...

Happy Birthday!!!

And thank you for all the encouragement.

Qalamana said...

¡¡¡FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS!!!
Espero que tuvieses un día estupendo en Monrovia.
Besos!

Kingston Girl said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a good one. The big 30 is approaching for me too... I however am reassured by all the magazine articles that say that your 30s are the new 20s!

Saur♥Kraut said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I see that my advice worked to get that headline off the site for you. ;o)

cityangelz said...

Happy belated birthday!!!

Beaver said...

Thank you all for your kind wishes :o)

Blogging in such good company is a beautiful present!