March 01, 2007

Bye bye India, Hello Burkina Faso !

So I'm getting out of India today, after many adventures and a lot of hard work.

I am now off to Burkina Faso, a tiny country in West Africa, whose capital city is Ouagadougou.

This is very special because I lived there for 8 years, and have not been there since 1991. It will be both a home coming and the end of my memories....

I posted about Burkina Faso a while ago, and you are welcome to check it out HERE.



Until then, Ta-Ta !!!


The Beaver



My guest map is wonderful ! And you'd all be wonderful to post, all of you lurk mode readers!
Thanks and may the winds of Fate blow your way !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marie!
Yeah, you're right: I don't have any more excuses not to read your latest posts :)
So, you're heading bacj to BF... I guess it's like "going back home" for you in a way, am I right?
CuĂ­date mucho. Besines!

Beaver said...

Yeah.... it is in many ways.

The Burkinabe are as warm as I remember and very (very) good looking - more so then the Senegalese, actually.

Ouaga is SOOOO developped since I left 16 years ago, it's incredible.

More to come soon. I gotta get some shuteye !