For the first time in 18 months of blogging, somebody tagged me. Thank you, Xoloitzquintle. It is an honor to be tagged.
I already was egotistical enough to write 100 things about myself, so this should be a piece of cake:
Seven things I plan to do before I die:
1. Indulge in my urge to reproduce and have a baby
2. Live at least 2 years on every continent (North America and Africa being already taken care of, that leaves Europe, Asia, the Latin Americas and Australia.)
3. Have a UN passport
4. Write one good article relating to international current events that will be published by a serious newspaper
5. Make a difference for one child in the world
6. Show Dave that I love him, and if possible, live with him for a good long while (whether N.1 is fulfilled or not)
7. Spend time to get to know my friends again.
Seven things I can do:
1. Read Zola in French
2. Write blog comments in very bad Spanish
3. Speak Woloff (ok, just a little bit. How much Woloff do you know anyway?)
4. Count to 100 in German
5. Play Beethoven (but on a real-size piano)
6. Sing Scarlatti
7. Set up a home based network
Seven things I can't do:
1. change a spare tire
2. bungie jump, or stand at the edge of a cliff, or anywhere that's very high for that matter
3. run for more than 5 minutes
4. eat raw meat
5. touch snakes (or even stay in their vicinity for that matter)
6. listen to racist or hateful discourse and stay silent
7. prepare a full course meal only for myself
Seven things that attract me to another person:
2. curiosity (for ex.: how was it in South Africa? How are the people, and the food, and they culture?)
4. culture (for ex.: to know what Apartheid is)
5. humility (for ex.: to be willing to learn)
6. generosity (for ex.: to dedicate time to help people struggling with HIV-AIDS )
7. sense of humor (though awful things are going on in the world, we should take a moment and laugh about how ridiculous we can be.)
Seven things I say most often:
1. Crap ! (as in Crap! I forgot to...)
2. Oh well...
4. What ever!
5. Hmfff (or Arrf, grmmf, or any other unintelligible sound a beaver makes in the morning)
6. I miss you (my mum, my friends, my boyfriend)
7. I love you (several times a day to the same blessed individual)
Seven people to do this little blogger game:
2. 007 in africa
5. Salt Water
My guest map is wonderful ! And you'd all be wonderful to post, all of you lurk mode readers!
Thanks and may the winds of Fate blow your way !