March 08, 2005

Tuesday depression, or how to go insane...

My cold has now developped into a full blown dust allergy (I think) and I am now the sole reason for the Kleenex company to exist. Don't worry, I won't die. But I must say I get eager to leave this continent. I am getting tired of my living arrangement. I no longer enjoy hitchhiking to work. Work itself is a painfull experience if any, with my 1st assignment since I came back from vacation consisting of translating a Document from Sierra-Leonese English (sort of) to French (urgh ! how stimulating...). I want to leave.

One of my friends is leaving in 3 days, I hadn't realized... I'll miss him, but I know we'll meet again in Montreal, so I'm not worried about loosing sight of him. Friend #2 leaving soon as well, and I don't know when I will meet her again. With my departure in now less then 4 weeks, I am also leaving behind friends, whom I've grown to consider a part of me, and I don't know when I'll see them again. I don't want to leave.

I did my first online application yesterday. I sent my resume to an attorney in Montreal, in response to an add posted in workopolis. I will try to apply to stuff daily til I leave. It helps me feel better about the professionnal aspect of coming home. I don't want to go home.

Though I must say, the prospect of having my appartment and car back and finding mother, boyfriend, old friends, is sufficient to make me want to come back. I want to go home.

Am I going nuts, or what ?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Il ne t'en reste presque plus... imagine nous ici, t'ouvrant nos bras pour t'accueuillir!! Essaie de te réjouir de ça, ma poulette en attendant!! J'ai bien hâte de te revoir, moi!

Beaver said...

Cré Mylène, toujours si chaleureuse ! A beto beto ma belle !