August 23, 2005

What kind of blogger are you?

Found this cool little test on MQ's Home-Maker Diary




I am a Pundit Blogger!



My blog is smart, insightful, and always a quality read.
Truly appreciated by many, surpassed by only a few
.


The Beaver


P.S. I just realized with horror that I never thanked Siti from Singapour and Mimi from New York for posting on my guestmap. So here you go : I apologize, and I thank you both !

My guest map is wonderful ! And you'd all be wonderful to post, all of you lurk mode readers!

Thanks and may the winds of Fate blow your way !

3 comments:

Anjamon said...

Nice quiz! It seems that my blog is my life-story. True!

Blessed be,
Anya!

Xolo said...

You sure live life to the fullest. I hope our paths do cross some day because you seem like a fascinating person.

I really like Bergman films, and unlike others I have enjoyed his later films more. I love the way he explores the complexities of human relations and enlightens that there are no easy answers. One of my favorites was "Best Intentions". I have wanted to see Saraband...it is good to hear that it comes recommended.

I will probably get a haircut on Thursday and I share in your enthusiasm.

Best of luck with all your preparations. And thanks for the support as I progress with the detox regime.

Tina said...

While we share a despise for clothes shopping, a love for jeans, and a love for travel, we are apparently the same kind of blogger!!

Good luck with the job venture. Go out them and show them the wonderful person you've shown the blogging world!