August 31, 2005

More tests, brought to you by my favorite librarian

Thanks to Library Bitch for this funny post !


You Are Ichabod Crane From "Sleepy Hollow."

You're a deep thinker - most times logically. You're a bit of a neat freak and a wuss (hey, you do faint a lot!) but you do have the ability to overcome your fears and come out stronger in the end. And you never lose your head over things. (Gufaw gufaw!)

Take The Johnny Depp Quiz!

What Pulp Fiction Character Are You?

You're sweet, but not naive -- though you like to be babied like a child at times. You prefer to have a bad boy by your side, but sometimes have problems understanding why he has to run off to take care of business. You want to settle down, yet deep down inside, you are excited by the surprises life throws your way.

Take the What Pulp Fiction Character Are You? quiz.


According to the "Which Big Lebowski character are you?" quiz:
Why don't you check it out? Or we cut off your Johnson!
ON ON !


The Beaver

Thanks to Kate in Virginia for posting on my guestmap !

My guest map is wonderful ! And you'd all be wonderful to post, all of you lurk mode readers!
Thanks and may the winds of Fate blow your way !

3 comments:

Tina said...

You Are Sam From "Benny & Joon."

Fabienne

I am: A nihilist. My girlfriend cut off her toe to get a million dollars. But what do I care?

Here’s a classic, stuck inside for a dinky hurricane that’s going to destroy New Orleans, post! Thanks, Beaver!!

Salt Water said...

The comment link on Dave's post did not work so I'll try this one. It is no problem that Dave is a beautiful black man. It is bad though to wear blue over blue. Try to get him into dark browns. Way to go Dave (trying tobe funny)!

Linda Jones Malonson said...

I tried to comment on Dave post too ... and it didn't work! Dave seems like a joy to have around I can see why you love him. Now, let me try these little test to see who I am ... or should be.